[TRNSYS-users] HELP: In TRNSYS 17: How to connect a thermostat switch (Type 2b) to switch ON a pump at a particular temperature range else keep the pump OFF.

Vinod vviinnoodd at rediffmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:32:31 PST 2015

David Sir,
Thank you very much for your positive and prompt response. I need some more clarifications in this regard.
I've a collector whose hot water drain should be started only if outlet temperature is above 50 degree Celsius by switching ON the pump.

Kindly guide me on connections as per attached image.
Thanks a lot.
Regards
VeekayIndia