[TRNSYS-users] Likely bugs in Type655 and Type666

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Fri Apr 30 06:57:31 PDT 2010

Hello again,

I have compared a datafile I have set up myself based on a particular air
cooled chiller model with the sample data file for Type 655, and it seems
like the sample data file is appropriate, but of course in reversed order.
So I think you can safely just swith the two columns in the sample file so
that COP comes first and capacity second. I think this is also the case
for Type 666.

Best regards,
Knut Erik