[TRNSYS-users] Likely bugs in Type655 and Type666

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Fri Apr 30 06:14:29 PDT 2010

Hello, Knut.

Thank you for your reply, but do you know if the information indicated in the
sample data file is appropriate, i.e. the first column is really the capacity
ratio while the second column is the COP ratio.  Your reply is appreciated.

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong

Quoting knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no: