[TRNSYS-users] Likely bugs in Type655 and Type666

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Fri Apr 30 04:03:25 PDT 2010

Hello,

You are absolutely right about this. There is a mismatch between
documentation and example datafile on one side and source code on the
other. The first column in the datafile should consist of COP ratios,
while the second column should consist of capacity ratios. There have been
some postings about this on the list in the past.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt

>Hello, all.

>I previously developed a parametric model for a water-cooled chiller.  I
used it
>to compare the results with those based on Type666.  I then found that
>calculated COP seemed to increase only mildly during the low-load period
when
>using Type666.  I went through the source code and the related data
files.  I
>found that the following statements appeared to be wrong:

>COP_RATIO=Y(1)
>CAP_RATIO=Y(2)

>According to the data file, the first output should be the capacity ratio
while
>the second output is the COP ratio.  The same case happened for Type655.
Am I