[TRNSYS-users] Question about TRNSYS and GenOpt

李奕臻 lyz0503 at stu.xjtu.edu.cn
Tue Jul 25 00:50:30 PDT 2023

Dear Sirs,

I have a tricky question for you about TRNOpt.

My GenOpt program was running for a very long total run time, estimated to be a month. Unfortunately, after the program had been running for a week, our office needed an emergency power outage, and I found that if I stopped the GenOpt optimization program, I was unable to start it again and thus proceed to run the previously unfinished program.

I tried to check the ini. file that GenOpt is running in and found that it is the same file that I had when I first started the optimization run.

Is there any way I can get the GenOpt program to continue optimizing after stopping it?

Best regards,

Yizhen Li

Xi'an Jiaotong University