[TRNSYS-users] Issue with Fprime_function

Shayan Davani sdavani at d.umn.edu
Sat Jul 22 01:46:53 PDT 2023

Dear TRNSYS Community,

I would like to output the efficiency coefficients of a glazed solar
collector under flow rates other than the tested flow rate. So, I tried to
create a type based on Type 1, and include the calculated coefficients aa,
bb, cc, and F_prime as outputs. However it throws this error: undefined
reference to 'fprime_function'. How can I resolve this?

 Also, I would like to know how this function corrects the coefficients of
quadratic efficiency coefficients. The correction method  in Duffie and
Beckman's book is for the first order efficiency curve.

Thanks,
Shayan Davani
--
*Shayan Davani, Ph. D.* Postdoctoral Associate Mechanical and Industrial
Engineering Department
Phone: (318) 820-7197 Email: sdavani at d.umn.edu