[TRNSYS-users] [Urgent] Error during TRNSYS simulation

Maja Danovska maja.danovska at unitn.it
Fri Jun 24 04:52:57 PDT 2022

Dear Users,

I am facing a problem with a TRNSYS simulation (basically a BUI file with
the building's features and a .tpf file where I implemented other
components, e.g., CO2 balance, ventilation system and so on). I realised
that when I run the simulation directly by opening the .tpf file, the
simulation works. However, when I open *simulation** studio* and import the
TRNSYS Input file, and run the simulation, an error occurs in an Equation
tool.

I tried the same with many folders, but the same happens with every
simulation.

I cannot figure it out why and, if maybe this is "normal"...

Best Regards,

--
*Maja Danovska*

Research Fellow
Dep. of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering
University of Trento
via Mesiano, 77 - 38123 - Trento - ITALY

maja.danovska at unitn.it
+393403391289