[TRNSYS-users] Locking variables in new proforma

dg.buck at t-online.de dg.buck at t-online.de
Thu Aug 18 15:14:05 PDT 2022

Dear TRNSYS users,

for some of my new TRNSYS components I want to lock some variables in the
proforma. I want these variables to be locked when the user first places
the proforma on the assembly panel. In the manuals I can‘t find the
information on how to achieve this.

As to illustrate what I mean: The different variants oft the types 65 and
25 all have two locked parameters. The parameter for the logical unit of
the output file is locked, but may be unlocked by the user. However, the
user cannot unlock the parameter for the units printing mode.

How can I achieve this or find instructions on how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Doris Buck