[TRNSYS-users] Thermally activated building system (TAB) Example

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 5 09:20:10 PDT 2021

Dear All,

i am looking for some examples in TRNSYS to model Thermally activated building system (TAB). Is there any TRNSYS example or step by step complete documentation for this?

Thermally activated building system with water based Geothermal heat exchanger (Type 997). I would also appreciate if someone can send me spread sheet for calculation of geothermal heat exchanger.

Thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Virk
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th' ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.