[TRNSYS-users] Type errors

Manfred Schindler ma0022 at technikum-wien.at
Mon Oct 4 04:42:24 PDT 2021

Hey Trnsys-Community,

on the basis of a working model, I extended the model to a finer zone
definition, from 15 to 45 zones. In my dck file I have a view unites which
are existing for every zone discrete, using type 2. Then I had to increase
the maximum number of equations, because the default number was exceeded by
my simulation.

When running the simulation I get for all the type 2 units the same error,
also for the ones, which were working in my functioning 15-zone-simulation:

I don't even now, what the message text really says - is it now about the
output value or the number of outputs..

The second error I get a lot, especially for the units 46 and 31, is the
following:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000

    Generated by Unit     :   430

    Generated by Type     :    31

    TRNSYS Message    468 : The getStaticArrayValue function was called with
an index greater than that specified for the total number of dynamic
variables in the SetNumberStoredVariables subroutine call. Please check the
formulation of the specified TYPE, rebuild the dynamic link library and
re-run the simulation.

    Reported information  : Not available

Can somebody help me solving the problem? For me it seems that there is one
error prior to my mentioned errors

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Manfred Schindler