[TRNSYS-users] Type 56 with Type 927

Orib Zayed oribzayed69 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 04:18:23 PST 2021

Greetings,

I have a GSHP heating and cooling system in a multizone building, and the
system has been alternating between heating and cooling mode, but the
temperatures inside the building and the heat pump temperatures are not
controlled. I was surprised that the heat pump temperature in the summer
was around -20°C, which is reflected in the building. The low temperature
in the building is the opposite of what I want. In the heating season the
system is quite good but the big problem is the cooling season. What is the
solution to this problem?

Note that I already have 5 heat pumps, but they work as needed in the
actual system. I would like to know how the building loads are connected
with the number of heat pumps ''on input #8 at type 927 (heat pump)''.

I have another question about the specifications of the heat pump, where
the catalog of my heat pump set the water heating limit to 65 degrees
Celsius and cooling to -10 degrees Celsius, while in the program it can
reach 130 degrees Celsius in heating and -70 in cooling ''without any
loads'', can it be modified or. is it not It has an effect on the results.
Note: When applied to a load, outlet heat pumps temperatures return to a
reasonable natural situation.

Sorry for the long post, thank you very much