[TRNSYS-users] mass flow rate between adjacent zones

Huijie Pu huijiepu at 163.com
Tue Nov 2 02:36:32 PDT 2021

Hello,
        I'm doing a zonal model. Zonal simulation involves the calculation of mass flow rates between adjacent zones. in my study, the mass flow rates ṁi,j between adjacent zones i and j are calculated with Matlab which was coupled with TRNSYS . However, the calculation of mass flow rates between adjacent zones involves the air density, mass and pressure in each zone.  But TRNBuild seems to be unable to output density, mass and pressure. I don't know if I didn't find it. How can I get these data?

kind regards,
Pu