[TRNSYS-users] storage tank Type 534 error103

miriam di matteo dimatteo.1585179 at studenti.uniroma1.it
Tue Nov 2 03:47:07 PDT 2021

Hi all,
I try to simulate a system with a HP (type 941) and a Boiler(type) that
exchange heat with a storage tank (type 534). But i have this error:

TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type

Reported information  : An illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the
model. The model has reported that Parameter 41 is the problem - but this
may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.

But i don't understand how resolve this problem.
can anyone help me, or give me any advice on this?

thanks a lot in advance.
Miriam