[TRNSYS-users] Multiple zones on same mechanical components

Misbaudeen Adesanya misbauadesanya at gmail.com
Mon May 24 05:30:02 PDT 2021

Dear TRNSYS users,
I am modelling the performance of an air to water heat pump (Type 941) used
for heating a greenhouse (Type 56) that consists of three zones. Each of
the zones housed different crops and the temperature is to be conditioned
by a thermostat (Type 166)  using temperature level control mechanism.
Anytime I connect multiple output (zone temperatures) from Type 56 to the
same input in Type 166 (monitoring temperature), TRNSYS will shut down by
itself.

Please how do I solve this problem or is there any other alternative?

Thank you.

--
Adesanya Misbaudeen Aderemi
Department of Agricultural Civil Engineering