[TRNSYS-users] Calling Matlab

Erik Eriksson erikemileriksson at outlook.com
Tue May 26 06:09:24 PDT 2020

Hi!

Anyone familiar with calling Matlab from Trnsys? I am using Solar collector example as base m file and have followed the steps and have my own inputs, time steps and so on. Now im trying to solve a number of equations with finite difference method and needs to define time loop j for iterations. How do I code that correctly? I tried set J=nStep but got error that nStep wasnt defined.

This is just an example:
[cid:image003.png at 01D6336F.A3E5C860]

Best regards/ Erik