[TRNSYS-users] TRNSFlow air coupling

adnan rasheed adnan.upm.spain at gmail.com
Wed May 27 00:28:36 PDT 2020

Hello,

My project is to analyzed natural ventilation, for that i am using
outside wind speed, direction, and pressure. I have two AIRNODES  A
and B where wind comes from roof. i have a virtual surface between
AIRNODES because this surface eliminated automatically when exported
to TRNBuild, so i have to define coupling. For this reason, i coupled
AIRNODES  A to B in the REGIME DATA of the AIRNODES. As a COUPLING
from AIRNODES A to B Needs xxx kg/h air flow. where should i get these
values this is actually my output. i think i have to use the air comes
from outside, using the some output of TRNSFlow?? and then use this
amount in REGIME data of AIRNODE coupling as an input xxx kg/h.

can you please guide me that which output of TRNSFlow i should use??
or any other idea to doing the same??.

Thanks

--
Adnan Rasheed