[TRNSYS-users] Calculating the PMV and PPD Index with TRNSYS

Bharat Chhugani chhugani at isfh.de
Fri Apr 3 09:16:41 PDT 2020

Hi Alexander,

Just open TRNBuild of a building, select Zone, and in the top right side of the window, there is a Green comfort symbol.

In this Comfort manager, you can select new and define different factors accordingly.

Also, for the outputs, just open output manager, select zone and in comfort outputs, you can define outputs for PMV and PPD.

Best Regards

M.Sc. Bharat Chhugani

Institut für Solarenergieforschung GmbH

Am Ohrberg 1