[TRNSYS-users] Calculating the PMV and PPD Index with TRNSYS

Alexander Schneider alexander-pirmasens at web.de
Fri Apr 3 08:47:50 PDT 2020

Dear TRNSYS Community,

I try to calculate the PMV and PPD Index with TRNSYS using the Type 56. Can anyone explain me how I get and where I get the results of the PMV and PPD using Type 56? I have made a 3D Room Model with sketchup and defined all the layers for the building in TRNBuild. Now I want to put in some parameters and depending on them calculating the PMV and PPD. But I don’t know where I get the results vor the PMV and PPD.

I hope someone can help me.
Thank you in advance for your help!