[TRNSYS-users] Calculating the PMV and PPD Index with TRNSYS

Alexander Schneider alexander-pirmasens at web.de
Fri Apr 3 13:59:42 PDT 2020

I understand, thank you very much for your help. It helped me already a lot.
But I have still a question. After I defined the outputs, where do I see the results for the PMV and PPD? When I run the simulation at the simulation studio it doesn’t show me any results with PMV and PPD.

Hope you can help me in this case.

Best regards
Alexander