[TRNSYS-users] How we can add Nano material in solar loop in TRNSYSY

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed May 29 05:36:05 PDT 2019

Dear All,

I have one question and respond to this email if you know some thing about it.

How we can add nano-materials properties in solar collector loop (pump-collector-tank) using TRNSYS software. if we only change specific heat of fluid with CP of nano materials or any other fluid. Is this single parameter enough????

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Sajid