[TRNSYS-users] parametric study daylight

Alex moreno alamoreno19 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:14:11 PDT 2019

Hello, I'm doing a model in which I evaluate a window type thermally and luminously, I want to vary the WWR factor (windows wall rate), I want to perform a parametric study for different cities and different WWR ratios, when doing a daylight simulation I need to execute plugin radiance, I can not perform a parametric study since I need to run the radiance for each location and each WWR, is there a solution?

 I have read about Artlight TRNSYS-model for coupled thermal and daylight simulation ... I do not know if it would be the solution ...

regards

Alex Moreno Bellostes
Phd University of Lleida

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Libre de virus. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>