[TRNSYS-users] Query about TRNSYS Excel File

Farhan Malik farhan.2k13me25 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 01:30:00 PDT 2019

Hey, I want to introduce an excel file in my TRNSYS model, We have to put
input to the Excel component of TRNSY that is time function (simulation
time) from an equation. If simulation time is the whole year (Like hour 1
to 8760) then we have to introduce just "Time" in equation variable tab,
My question is if simulation time is in between year(like 2880 to 6552
hour) then what should be the command for the specific time?
--
*Farhan Malik*
*Research Assistant *