[TRNSYS-users] Requested: Ice storage tank model

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jun 18 12:34:20 PDT 2019

Len - what features do you need in your ice storage tank (you mentioned
that 343 isn't suitable but didn't give a reason why)? This will help us
answer your questions.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com