[TRNSYS-users] Requested: Ice storage tank model

Rijvers, L.P.M. l.p.m.rijvers at tue.nl
Tue Jun 18 05:36:24 PDT 2019

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am looking for a model of a ice storage tank for domestic use.

Type 343 is not suitable in our context. In literature I found references to potentially suitable types: 213,843, 860,861, ….
However, for these types it is not clear if and where they are made available.

Has someone experience with modelling an ice storage tank? If so, from where can we obtain the type?

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Len Rijvers

[cid:image001.png at 01D4653F.FFFE2DE0]   [SBC Logo zonder tekst]
Len Rijvers
Eindhoven University of Technology
Mechanical Engineering, PDEng trainee Smart Buildings and Cities Program