[TRNSYS-users] about control strategy a pump

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Dec 6 12:28:34 PST 2019

You'll need to use a forcing function and set the non-summer months to a
value of 1 and the summer months to a value of 0. Then simply use an
equation and multiply the control signals together:

On_Off_Pump = NotSummer * Type2ControlSignal

where NotSummer is an equation connected to the Type 14 forcing function
and Type2ControlSignal is an equation connected to the output of the
Type 2 differential controller. Then simply connect the On_Off_Pump
equation to the input control signal for the pump.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 12/06/2019 1:41 pm, Emre Arpaci via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> hi trnsys user
> good weekend wishes
>
> I m controlling a pump with type 2b. I want to do that my pump would control with type 2b but in summer season (june ,july august) the pump would always off.
>
> Can I do this with trnsys and how ?
> I shortly mean
> 9 months contro with differential element type 2
> summer season is off.
>
> regards

Links:
------