[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Simulation Fresnel & steam

Lucia Royo Pascual lroyo at fcirce.es
Tue Aug 13 06:00:56 PDT 2019

Dear Jeff,

First of all, thank you in advance for your response.

Regarding your proposal, it could be a nice solution to overcome the simulation of steam by means of a steam generator. However, as a first step I would be interested (if it is possible) to simulate the boiling process within the Fresnel collector as a direct steam generator (DSG). Have you developed any library that can simulate that effect?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01D551E3.75800D50]<http://fcirce.es/>
www.fcirce.es

PhD. Lucía Royo Pascual
Technology Project Manager
Industrial Processes Group
Industry and Energy Area

Parque Empresarial Dinamiza, Avda. Ranillas 3D,1ª Planta
50018 Zaragoza (España)
T. [+34]  976 976 859 / Ext. [+34] 2112
lroyo at fcirce.es<mailto:lroyo at fcirce.es>