[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Simulation Fresnel & steam

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Aug 12 11:03:17 PDT 2019

Lucia,

The collector models that you reference are not intended to work with
two-phase flow like steam and were written assuming constant liquid
inlet and outlet fluid properties. Have you considered keeping the
collector loop isolated from the steam loop and utilizing a steam
generator to create the steam? Many of the large solar power plants
utilize this concept.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
3 N. Pinckney Street, Suite 202, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com