[TRNSYS-users] Complex fenestration model

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Fri Apr 5 00:37:23 PDT 2019

Dear Joaquim,

For using the CFS model in a project the following steps have to be performed:

  *   Step 1: Compose glazing systems in WINDOW 7.X
  *   Step 2: Generate CFS input file for Type56 by trnBSDF
  *   Step 3 (recommended): Simulation with NFRC conditions and compare TRNSYS outputs (U-value, SHGC, Temp.) to WINDOW 7.x results
  *   Step 4: Using defined CFS in your TRNSYS simulation

If you have already purchased CFS, you will find a tutorial in c:\TRNSYS18\Documentation\A7_Type56_CFS_Tutorial.pdf

Best,
Christoph
________________________________
Von: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> im Auftrag von Joaquim Romaní Picas via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. April 2019 16:02
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: Joaquim Romaní Picas
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Complex fenestration model

Dear all,

I am interested on using the “complex fenestration” add-on for TRNSYS18. I have found the mathematical description on the documentation, yet I have not found how to add a complex fenestration to my Type56. I would like to know which is the format needed to build the “construction” and “BSDF” data with WINDOW and how it is imported to TRNSYS.

Is there any information about it beyond the course “training 7: complex fenestration modelling with TRSNSY 18”?

Thanks in advance,

Joaquim

Joaquim Romaní

Researcher

Thermal Energy and Bulding Performance Group

+34 933 56 26 15 ext. 205

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3A681.0D4A4700]

Institut de Rercerca en Energia de Catalunya

Catalonia Institute for Energy Research

www.irec.cat<http://www.irec.cat/>