[TRNSYS-users] How to maintain Air Source Heat Pump outlet Temp with in Building (Type 56)

MEHMOOD Sajid S.Mehmood at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 3 07:50:29 PDT 2019

Hi Dear All,

I modelled a simple two zone building in type 56. I used air source heat pump (type 119a) to maintain a set point temperature in two zone. But result shows a around 10 centigrade temperature  difference between outlet temperature of air source heat pump (type 119a) and zone air temperature (as shown in attached pic). I attached snapshot of connection between building type 56 and air source heat pump type 119a too.

Please correct me about my mistake.

many thanks.

Best Regards,
Sajid