[TRNSYS-users] Hconv and convective heat transfer coefficient

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Fri Mar 2 06:11:31 PST 2018

Dear Wirich,

there is no blanket response to this issue. Could you please provide us your simulation project to hotline at transsolar.com<mailto:hotline at transsolar.com>, so we can reproduce your problem.
To rule out a user error, please make sure which Longwave radiation mode you are using.

  *   In the standard model (starnet model) the REQV combines radiation and CHTC
  *   In detailed mode the user defined emissivities of surface are handeld.

Regards,
Christoph

Von: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] Im Auftrag von adnan rasheed via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. März 2018 03:33
An: TRNSYS users mailing list at OneBuilding.org <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org>
Cc: adnan rasheed <adnan.upm.spain at gmail.com>
Betreff: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Hconv and convective heat transfer coefficient

Dear  Wirich FREPPEL,

Recently i did some work related to  internal and external convective heat transfer coefficient and its effect on  temperature  and Overall heat transfer coefficient you can read the model calibration section of the following paper "Development of a model to calculate the overall heat transfer coefficient of greenhouse covers" . Hope this will help you.if you have any question you are most welcome.

here is the link of the paper

http://revistas.inia.es/index.php/sjar/article/view/10777/3790

Adnan Rasheed