[TRNSYS-users] Setting storageSize

s0537085 s0537085 at HTW-Berlin.de
Fri Mar 2 12:28:47 PST 2018

Hello,

I try to set my storage size properly. So far I receive the massage: The
shapes of the array expressions do not conform.

My idea is to user-specific number of nodes in my modell, which is PAR(1).
Each node has 5 variables.

To set the storage size I write: size=PAR(1)*5.

At initial timestep I want to set the 5 variables to their initial values,
using a loop.

                     SIZE=PAR(1)*5

          CALL setStorageSize(SIZE,INFO)

       AN=JFIX(PAR(1)+0.1)

          ILAMDAA=0

          IXA=AN

          ITETAA=AN*2

          IAA=AN*3

   IBB=AN*4

          DO I=1,AN

              ILAMDAA=ILAMDAA+1

              IXA=IXA+1

              ITETAA=ITETAA+1

              IAA=IAA+1

              IBB=IBB+1

              SPEICHER(ILAMDAA)=LAMDAA

              SPEICHER(IXA)=XA

              SPEICHER(ITETAA)=TETAA

              SPEICHER(IAA)=AA

              SPEICHER(IBB)=BB

          END DO

          CALL setStorageVars(SPEICHER,SIZE,INFO)

          RETURN 1

I already tried to get inspiration from Type4, but didn´t work.

Can someone help, please.

Kind regards

Tom