[TRNSYS-users] Integrator output unit

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Sat Aug 4 10:37:56 PDT 2018

Mehrdad,

The integrator turns a rate into an amount.  For example if you integrate kJ/h you will get units of kJ.  The timestep for the integration does not impact the units at all.  If you integrate kJ/h for 5 minutes you will get the amount of kJ’s used in the 5 minute period.

The output units are simply the input units multiplied by hours.  So if you integrate Watts you’ll get Watt-Hours.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone