[TRNSYS-users] I have 2 questions about my TRNSYS file

­김지혁[기계공학부] wlgur0220 at kookmin.ac.kr
Sun Aug 5 21:46:03 PDT 2018

 Hello. I'm a student in South Korea and do research with TRNSYS

I have designed a PTC Power plant.

I used LPC(Linear Parabolic Collector) in order to get heat before its
working fluid pass thorugh the steam boiler.

However, when I simualte this cycle. I have 2 problems

1. Outlet temperature of pump is higher than Outlet temperature of LPC.

: The reason why I have used LPC is to get some heat from solar thermal
energy.

But its temperature decreases... I wish to know a reason of this result.

2. Outlet temperature of LPC is constant, not variable by time, even though
I use a data file.

: I expected variable(parabolic or fluctuating) plot when I designed this
cycle cause I cited a data file.

I also wish to know the reason of this phenomenon.

I want to get a logical result with my TRNSYS trial.

I'm waiting your reply.

Thanks.