[TRNSYS-users] Integrator output unit

Mehrdad Vojdani vojdani227 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 00:13:25 PDT 2018

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have a kind of confusion about the integrator model ( Type24 ).

My confusion is about its output. for instance, I want to integrate an
output of some other type with kJ/hr unit. if my simulation step is 1 hr
obviously integrator output would be kJ. but if I set the simulation step
to 5 minutes what would be the output unit?
Another confusion occurs when I want to integrate the output of some type
with Watt output unit. I think when I set the simulation step to 1-second
integrator gives me J and if I set the simulation step to 1 hr integrator
gives me Wh as the output unit.

I would really appreciate if some clear this confusion for me.

Best regards,

Mehrdad