[TRNSYS-users] Question about type 56

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Wed Apr 25 09:21:16 PDT 2018

Dear Alejandra,

QCOMI means energy from inside surf. incl. conv. to air and longwave radiation to other surfaces of one spec. surface while QSICONV only regards the inside energy gain by convection from air to spec. surface.
B6_QCOMI is a balance output which is the same as QCOMI just for a complete zone.
B6_QALG is total energy gains by an active layer or a chilled ceiling (heating -; cooling +) for a complete zone.

QALE (If I use active layer): energy input by gains of active layer to active layer refers to the gain part in active layer.
[cid:image001.png at 01D3DCC2.1D1A37E0]
QALTL (If I use active layer): Is the sum of QALFL and QALE

Best,
Christoph

Von: TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org> Im Auftrag von Ale Vargas via TRNSYS-users
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. April 2018 16:06
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Cc: Ale Vargas <ale.varc93 at gmail.com>
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Question about type 56

Hello! I'm modelling a heating system composed by geothermal and solar energy, and this system delivers heat to the house through a radiant floor. I want to plot this heat (the heat that radiant floor delivers to the house).

I was reading the outputs of type 56 in the documentation ("Multizone Building"), but I don´t understand this outputs and the diferences between them:

QCOMI
QSICONV
B6_QCOMI
B6_QALG
QALE (If I use active layer)
QALTL (If I use active layer)

Can somebody explain me this outputs? Which of them could be suitable to plot the heat that radiant floor delivers to the house?

Please, I need help!
Thank you in advance!

Alejandra.

--