[TRNSYS-users] Question about type 56

Ale Vargas ale.varc93 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:06:05 PDT 2018

Hello! I'm modelling a heating system composed by geothermal and solar
energy, and this system delivers heat to the house through a radiant floor.
I want to plot this heat (the heat that radiant floor delivers to the
house).

I was reading the outputs of type 56 in the documentation ("Multizone
Building"), but I don´t understand this outputs and the diferences between
them:

QCOMI
QSICONV
B6_QCOMI
B6_QALG
QALE (If I use active layer)
QALTL (If I use active layer)

Can somebody explain me this outputs? Which of them could be suitable to
plot the heat that radiant floor delivers to the house?

Please, I need help!
Thank you in advance!

Alejandra.

--

*Alejandra Vargas Cáceres*

*Estudiante Ingeniería Civil Mecánica*

*Facultad de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas*

*Universidad de Chile *