[TRNSYS-users] Error-linear parabolic concentrator (Type 536)

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Oct 27 09:57:20 PDT 2017

Mohamed,

Did you make sure that the parameters that list the number of points in
the file matches the number of points actually in the file? That's often
the issue.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 10/27/2017 11:52 am, Mohamed Krarouch via TRNSYS-users wrote:

> hello everyone,
>
> I am sorry if this question had been raised before. I am working on a model with flat plate collectors, thermal storage, pumps, etc. It runs fine. However, when I change the collector type to linear parabolic concentrator (Type 536) with sample file for Bi-Axial IAMs, I am getting this error : "The utility subroutine DATA cannot read the specified input data file. Make sure that the file is ASSIGNed correctly and that the file has the correct format. Reported information : ASSIGNED LOGICAL UNIT 10".
>
> I had already checked the path, file size and the contents of the external file. So no issues there.
>
> Any ideas/suggestions?
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Mohamed
> --
>
> Krarouch Mohamed
> Doctorant en Département Physique
> Laboratoire de Mécanique des Fluides et Énergétique
>
> Faculté des sciences Semlalia
>
> Université Cadi Ayyad
> Marrakech

Links: