[TRNSYS-users] Error-linear parabolic concentrator (Type 536)

Mohamed Krarouch krarouchmed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:52:31 PDT 2017

hello everyone,

I am sorry if this question had been raised before. I am working on a model
with flat plate collectors, thermal storage, pumps, etc. It runs fine.
However, when I change the collector type to linear parabolic concentrator
(Type 536) with sample file for Bi-Axial IAMs, I am getting this error :
"The utility subroutine DATA cannot read the specified input data file.
Make sure that the file is ASSIGNed correctly and that the file has the
correct format. Reported information : ASSIGNED LOGICAL UNIT 10".

 I had already checked the path, file size and the contents of the external
file. So no issues there.

Any ideas/suggestions?
Thank you.

Best regards,