[TRNSYS-users] How to deal with a constant input when programming a type

Javier Vega via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Mar 10 10:21:37 PST 2017

Hi TRNSYS users,

Quick question. I'm programming a self-made type and I have 3 inputs that
I'm setting in the model "just in case". The most probable thing is that I
will set them to a constant zero through the whole simulation. The three
inputs are interface heat transfer resistance coefficients.

If I set the three inputs values to 0 in the component's project window
(like in the example below), will it set that initial zero value for the
entire simulation? Is it necessary to write any logical sentences in my
program for that to happen?

Thanks in advance!
Javier Vega Benavente
Mechanical Engineer and Magister Student, Universidad de Concepción, Chile.

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]