[TRNSYS-users] How to deal with a constant input when programming a type

Arian Bahrami via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Mar 10 11:52:21 PST 2017

Dear Javier

It depends if your three input are connected to the output of the other components or not. If not, they will remain the same as initial, other wise if they are connected, their values will change with time. As you probably know if you use the lock button, they are set to the initial value in whole simulation.

Best Regards,

Arian

Sent from my iPhone