[TRNSYS-users] TRNBUILD idf import error

Arnaud Candaele via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Jun 29 02:36:50 PDT 2017

Hello,

I have difficulties importing an idf file created with Sketchup.
The import goes mainly well, except for 3 surfaces (2 walls and 1 window,
which belong to one of these walls), for which I got the following error
message: "adjacent wall not found" and "adjacent window not found".

These walls are indeed interior walls. They are set as "ADJ_WALL", with
"Outside Boundary Condition" set as "Zone", with the correct corresponding
zone. And in the adjacent zone, the walls have the same construction, and
the reciprocal zone set.

All vertices correspond exactly.

Basically I followed these instructions:
http://onebuilding.org/archive/trnsys-users-onebuilding.org/2013-February/024640.html

..but in the TRNBUILD, I do have "undefined" written next to that walls.

I join here my idf.

Thanks a lott for any help!
Arnaud.