[TRNSYS-users] Condensate pump and Closed Feedwater Heater

Filip Aksentijevic via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Jun 29 01:40:30 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a Power Plant project in Trnsys 17_02 by using the
components from Cogeneration (CHP) Library.  I  use the Condensate Pump
(Type 597), which can reach the outlet pressures of up to 230 bar and
cannot reach the desired outlet presure of 250 bar. When the outlet
pressure is set to 250 bar, I recieve the message that TRNExe.exe is not
responding. I recieve the same message when I use Closed Feedwater Heater
(Type 621) to heat condensate (t=180 C, p=200 bar, h=773,5 kJ/kg, m=970020
kg/hr) with superheated steam (t=500 C, p=20 bar, h=3468 kJ/kg).
I hope someone can help me solve the problem.

Best regards,
Filip Aksentijevic