[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS error 105 - get a correct version of Trnlib.dll

Gillet Paul via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Jun 29 01:18:45 PDT 2017

 licence n° 18-F0410
logiciel : Trnsys
Version 18

Hi,
My company Soja Ingenierie based in Rouen, France, rencently bought :
•	TRNSYS PRO for 1 users ;
•	TESS ALL PRO ;
•	METEONORM for 1 users.
When i'm running a projet in simulation studio with Tesslibs component, the simulation does not work and a message error n°105 appear, this error tell me that the TRNSYS component (Type) is not actually present in the TRNSYS version I am using for my simulation.
The version of TRNSYS is 18 while the TESSLibs that i've download is "TESSLibs 17.2.01". So, I think I don't get the correct version of Trnlib.dll.
What do you think about this  ?
NB : I've already verified, i've downloaded the TESSlibs in the folder c:\TRNSYS18 and the DebugDLLs and ReleaseDLLS are in the same folder.
Thank you for your reply,
Paul GILLET
Élève Ingénieur Énergétique et Propulsion
4ème année
INSA Rouen Normandie