[TRNSYS-users] AHU system

Gillet Paul via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jun 6 07:38:21 PDT 2017

Hi TRNSYS-Users,

I'm trying to model the Air Handling Unit that you can see on the picture atached to this mail. Moreover, you can find the .tpf file where i've modeled the AHU.

Do you think that my model is correct ? If not, can you please tell me what's wrong.
What do you think about the trend of the temperature evolution in the Zone ?

NB: I modeled the AHU only for the vestiaire zone. I just want to observe the temperature evolution in this zone during a year for instance.
I want to set up a temperature of 24°C in the zone and i've do this by thermostat

Thank you for your help,
Have a nice day
--
Paul GILLET
Élève Ingénieur Énergétique et Propulsion