[TRNSYS-users] please model this house in trnbuild

omid Niaki via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Tue Jun 6 08:42:23 PDT 2017

 hi I want to model this house with TRNBuild but i can't.I model it in H2000 but i can't model it in TRNBuild.Is there anyone to help me with modeling it in TRNBuild please?Construction: Light wood frame, 50 × 150 mm (2×6 in) exterior wall construction installed on610mm (24 in) centers.Insulation: Spray foam insulation for walls with RSI 3.5 (R20), RSI 7 (R40) attic insulation.Windows: Low E/Argon filled with insulated spacers, Vinyl, RSI 0.35 (R2)Occupant: two adults and two children for 50% of timeBasement Flooring: Concrete floor, hydronic slab under heating, RSI 2.11 (R12)As per builder specifications, the house temperature is set at 21°C and 24°C in the heatingand cooling periods, respectively. Air leakage at 50 Pa. is 1.41ACH (518 l/s) with an equivalent15leakage area at 10 Pa. of 697 cm2. A continuous ventilation of 0.3ACH (110 l/s) through heatrecovery ventilation system (HRV) is also considered. The sensible internal heat gain fromoccupants is set to be 2.4 kWh/day. The occupancy of the house is two adult and two children for50% of the time with a hot water consumption of 225 litres/day. The base loads are consideredto be 22 kWh/day, including lighting, appliances, exterior use and others.