[TRNSYS-users] SDHW example TRNSYS

BOUALAMALLAH AHMED AMINE via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Sun Jun 25 05:45:36 PDT 2017

COMMENT ON PEUT TRCER LE RENDEMENT INSTANTANE DE CAPTEUR SUR TRNSYS.JE DEMANDE LES ETAPES QUI NOUS LES SUIVONS.

    Le Dimanche 25 juin 2017 14h43, BOUALAMALLAH AHMED AMINE <b20amine at yahoo.fr> a écrit :

    Le Mercredi 21 juin 2017 3h45, Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users <trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org> a écrit :

 Did you take into account the incidence angle modifiers when you calculated the efficiency?

As for the second issue, did you account for any pipe losses or pump energy gains to the fluid?  Did you look to see if the differences you're calculating are within your simulation tolerances?

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone

TRNSYS-users at lists.onebuilding.org