[TRNSYS-users] Controler Advice for evaluating Solar Radiation?

Javier Vega via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jun 2 06:27:21 PDT 2017

Hello TRNSYS users,

I want to set a control strategy for my system based on the amount of solar
radiation on a certain surface. It is simple, if the total radiation on the
surface is below a Glim, I need the controller to output 1. If the total
solar radiation is above Glim, set 0. The controller output will be used to
divide a certain flow.

Which controller would you recommend? Is the differential controller Type
2d (Generic) convenient for this case? I'm using the succesive substitution
method.

Thanks in advance for your advice,
Javier Vega