[TRNSYS-users] Controler Advice for evaluating Solar Radiation?

Jeff Thornton via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Fri Jun 2 06:52:00 PDT 2017

Javier,

Since the value you are watching won't change with the control decision, you don't need a controller with hysteresis.  I would simply use an equation:

Glim = 1000
On_Controller = GE(IncidentRadiation,Glim)

where the incident radiation is an input to the equation component.

Jeff - TESS

Sent from my iPhone