[TRNSYS-users] Can "Type60s Storage Tank; Fixed Inlets, Uniform Losses and Node Heights" Be Used With a Liquid Other Than Water, Propylene Glycol, or Ethylene Glycol

Haq, Shomaz ul via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Feb 9 10:56:02 PST 2017

The thing is I am modeling a molten salt storage where options in CSP
libraries are solid storage but very few options for molten salt.

Regards,

*Shomaz ul Haq* *| MS Graduate Researcher*

U.S. - Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E) *| *USAID
Grantee
National University of Science and Technology (NUST) | Islamabad

T: +92.3234041087 |E: Shomazulhaq@ <Shomazulhaq at gmail.com>gmail.com