[TRNSYS-users] TES in chiller plant

Hilal Alquabeh via TRNSYS-users trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Thu Aug 24 07:44:10 PDT 2017

Hello everyone hope this emails finds you very well,
I’m doing a simple simulation of water cooled chiller and one of the components is cold Thermal energy storage for load shifting purposes.
The results looks promising except that of the cool storage using the TYPE 60 , I found it take long time to charge it (change its avg. temperature from initial to supply water temp), periods reach hundreds of hours ! Although the tried to manipulate all the parameter almost and used different types from TESS library and ordinary. Anyone knows what could be the problem?
Note: the results are converged.
Thank you

Hilal Alquabeh